Hampshire Location - Close to Farnborough, Basingstoke and Aldershot
Up to £30,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to cut down your commute and work closer to home, within a friendly and growing accountancy practice?
Are you looking a Payroll Executive role with an emphasis on work-life balance?
Do you want to work with and be responsible for your own exciting portfolio of clients from start to completion?
This is the perfect Payroll Executive opportunity for someone looking to progress within their career, living around Basingstoke, Farnborough, Aldershot or surrounding areas. The successful Payroll Executive candidate will be responsible for the payroll for a varied portfolio of clients making this the perfect opportunity for someone seeking a varied and gratifying role.
What's great about this Payroll Executive role is:
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 days
- A contributory group pension scheme
- Group rates on private healthcare
- Collaborative and friendly office culture in brand new offices
- Flexible working with core hours of 9.30-4.30
Your job as a Payroll Executive will consist of:
- Process fixed and variable salary pay elements, including hourly pay, bonus, commission etc
- Calculate SSP, SMP, SPP and other statutory payments, payroll deductions, new joiners and leavers, including holiday pay
- Ensure PAYE liabilities are communicated to clients accurately and in a timely manner
- Deal with HMRC correspondence enquiries and statutory bodies
- Maintaining a good, collaborative relationship with clients, managing their queries
I am keen to find someone who is CIPP qualified with great communication and client-facing skills. If you have great knowledge of payroll legislation and are looking for your new challenge, get in contact with me today!
You can call me on 0207 269 6353 or email me on email@example.com