Up to £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Payroll Executive - Reading - £35,000
- Do you have a background in client payrolls?
- Have you used STAR software?
- Would you like to work for an established and expanding Chartered Accountants?
Pro-Payroll has partnered with a Top 20 accountancy firm which seeks a Payroll Executive. This is an exciting time to join the team and really utilise your client facing skills.
What's great about this organisation?
- Top 20 firm.
- Ambitious long term aims.
- Heavily invest in personal and professional development.
- Flexible working arrangements are available.
- Supportive/well established team.
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- You will be allocated your own portfolio of clients and will be responsible for the day to day processing of weekly and monthly payrolls. You will be supported by the existing members of the payroll team and between you service in excess of 200 clients.
- RTI and Auto Enrolment as well as the ability to explain the break down of payslips.
- Perform tax calculations manually.
- Be able to meet multiple payroll deadlines.
- Utilise your excellent PC skills including Excel and Word
- You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- You will have a minimum of 3 years' payroll experience within a professional practice environment.
- Extensive experience in running payrolls from start to finish including all statutory calculations, RTI and year end.
- Dealing with multiple/complex payrolls.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients/HMRC.
- Strong team player.
- CIPP qualification (or equivalent) preferred, but not essential.
- Experience of STAR Payroll Professional would be an advantage, training will be given.
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Executive role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 123 5105
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.