Hampshire Location - Close to Farnborough, Basingstoke and Aldershot
Up to £30,000+ Benefits
Are you looking to cut down your commute and work closer to home, working for a friendly and growing accountancy practice?
Are you looking for a Payroll Executive role with an emphasis on work-life balance?
Do you want to work with your own exciting portfolio of clients from start to completion?
Having met with this impressive Hampshire based accountancy practice, I have been instructed to assist with the recruitment of a Payroll Executive. This is the perfect opportunity for someone living around Basingstoke, Farnborough, Aldershot or surrounding areas as there is parking and a train station close by. The successful Payroll Executive candidate will be responsible for the payroll for a varied range of clients - this is the perfect opportunity for someone seeking a friendly culture and varied and gratifying role.
What's great about this Payroll Executive role is:
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 days
- A contributory group pension scheme
- Group rates on private healthcare
- Collaborative and friendly office culture in brand new offices
- Flexible working with core hours of 9.30-4.30
Your job as a Payroll Executive will consist of:
- Process fixed and variable salary pay elements, including hourly pay, bonus, commission etc
- Calculate SSP, SMP, SPP and other statutory payments, payroll deductions, new joiners and leavers, including holiday pay
- Ensure PAYE liabilities are communicated to clients accurately and in a timely manner
- Deal with HMRC correspondence enquiries and statutory bodies
- Maintaining a good, collaborative relationship with clients, managing their queries
The successful Payroll Executive will be/ have:
- Great teamwork aptitudes
- Preferably the CIPP Qualification
- Good knowledge of payroll legislation
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
Having worked with this Accountancy Firm on their recruiting needs for many years, I am keen to find a CIPP qualified Payroll Executive who is looking to progress within their career.
Interviews are starting ASAP so contact me on Jordanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6253 for more information.