£35000 - £40000 per annum + flexi working, private healthcare
BBBH47569 - B
6 months ago
Payroll Officer - London
£35,000 - £40,000 per arum
Are you a Payroll professional who is looking for their next contract?
Do you want to work flexibly?
Are you in search of full autonomy in your role?
Pro HR is working with an education charity is recruiting a Payroll Officer to join their HR team for 12 months. They are going through organisational change resulting in the current vacancy.
A bit about the role:
- Immediate interview and start
- Flexible working pattern
- Locally based for an easy and short commute
- Working for a leading education charity
As the Payroll Officer, you will be involved in:
- Running payroll both UK and internationally for 350 employees
- Be part of an internal restructure project
- Taking full ownership of all payroll and benefit inquiries
- Identifying improvements to payroll and pension processes to ensure high delivery
To be successful as the Payroll Officer you will have experience in running international payroll and working alongside an outsourced provider.
For an immediate interview apply today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6348.
Interviews will be taking place immediately so don't hesitate!
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.