Up to £12162.00 per annum
21 days ago
23 May 2021
Payroll Officer P/T 20 hours, Education, Essex - £22,183 - 24,491 FTE
- Are you highly organised, efficient and enthusiastic?
- Do you have up to date SAGE 50 payroll software experience?
- Would you like to work for an established School, committed to the safeguarding and promotion of their pupils?
- Are you able to commit to 20 hours per week, 42 weeks per annum?
Pro-Finance has partnered with a well-regarded Education provider who are seeking a Payroll Officer on a part time basis. This is an exciting Payroll Officer role where the post holder will process the payroll for the entire School workforce.
What's great about this organisation?
- Long established and respected School, with excellent reputation locally.
- Exciting working environment.
- Excellent transport links and free parking.
- Term time working.
- Excellent support within the team and business.
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- Previous payroll experience using SAGE 50 software.
- Up to date experience of processing payroll in house.
- Experience Local Government or Teachers pension schemes.
- Up to date knowledge of UK payroll legislation.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Officer role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.