Payroll Supervisor - Top 30 Accountancy Practice
Surrey - £35,000 - £40,000 + amazing benefits
- Do you want to work in a progressive Top 30 accountancy practice with a great reputation and established client base?
- Are you a Payroll Supervisor who wants to join an impressive firm and build your skillset?
This is a fantastic opportunity to quit your travel & lower your commute costs, but work in a great firm offering amazing benefits and career progression opportunities. As the Payroll Supervisor, you will join a reputable practice, which offers incredible career progression opportunities.
The Payroll Supervisor role:
As the Payroll Supervisor you will be managing your own portfolio of payroll clients, ensuring timely and accurate reporting. You will be maintaining and updating all payroll data including starters ad leavers, variable payroll data and statutory payments.
You will be in close contact with the Director as well as liaising with clients and HMRC. As the Payroll Supervisor, you will be expected to provide training on all payroll procedures and facilitating payments and distributing payroll reports.
The successful Payroll Supervisor will:
- Have experience of working in an accountancy practice or a payroll bureau
- Be experienced in working with a number of payrolls (weekly & monthly)
- Be proficient in using Star and Sage payroll software
- Have outstanding communication skills
To apply for this amazing Payroll Supervisor position, or for more details please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or email@example.com. Due to the exciting nature of this role, a high number of applications are expected, so do not miss your chance!