4 months ago
Payroll Senior, Accountancy, North Essex/Suffolk - Salary DOE
- Do you have experience of multi sited payroll processing?
- Do you have experience of manually calculating pay?
- Would you like to work for an established firm?
Pro-Payroll has partnered with a well-known Accountancy practice who are seeking a Payroll Senior. This is an exciting Payroll Senior role where the post holder will process the payroll for a varied employee base.
What's great about this organisation?
- Continually expanding business with an excellent reputation.
- Exciting growth plans.
- Choice of 3 locations across North Essex and Suffolk.
- Award winning business.
- Supportive management, with a clear career path.
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- Previous payroll experience in a client facing business.
- Experience in delivering payroll in timely and effective manner.
- Up to date knowledge of UK legislation, preferably including CJRS.
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of businesses and employees.
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Senior role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 2123 5105
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.