£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
14 days ago
16 December 2021
Payroll Specialist, Luton - £28,000 - £32,000 pa
- Do you have Payroll experience within a bureau/ Chartered Accountants ?
- Do you have experience with multiple high volume payrolls ?
- Would you like to work for a dynamic Financial Services company?
Pro-Recruitment has partnered with a financial services company who are seeking a Payroll Specialist, with outstanding mulitple Payroll experience in a Chartered Accountancy or Bureau . This is a great role for someone looking to progress their career working for a leading financial services company.
What's great about this company?
- Well established company
- Recognised brand
- Excellent company benefits
- Flexible working arrangements are available
- Pension scheme
In this role, you will be responsible for…
Managing a portfolio of client payrolls to ensure that the production and completion of payroll is delivered to the client in an efficient and timely manner, the principal duties of this role include:
- Processing payroll in accordance with departmental procedures
- Managing the submission of client payroll data
- Liaising with clients to ensure submission deadlines are met
- Updating and processing BACS timetables
- Issuing payslips, summary reports and PAYE information to clients
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
A proven track record of running payrolls from start to finish and have up to date knowledge of payroll legislation.
- A minimum of three years' experience of payroll processing (ideally in bureau or CA)
- An ability to process a payroll from start to finish
- Star Payroll System experience
- A good standard of education
- Excellent IT skills (Word and Excel)
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Specialist role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 07725 970360
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.