Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
Payroll Supervisor, Milton Keynes 6 months FTC - £45,000 - £50,000
- Do you have experience supervising a team?
- Do you have Payroll experience within a Chartered Accountancy?
- Would you like to work for an established Chartered Accountancy firm?
Pro-Payroll has partnered with a Top Chartered Accountancy firm who are seeking a Payroll Supervisor, with outstanding Payroll experience in a Chartered Accountancy or Bureau . This is a great role for someone looking to progress their career working for a Top 50 firm.
What's great about this company?
- Well established company
- Recognised brand
- Flexible working arrangements are available
In this role, you will be responsible for…
Managing the Payroll team to ensure that the production and completion of payroll is delivered to the client in an efficient and timely manner, the principal duties of this role include:
- Processing payroll in accordance with departmental procedures
- Managing the submission of client payroll data
- Being a trusted point of contact for payroll clients
- Assisting the development of the department and growth of the business
- Processing of all HMRC RTI submissions in a timely basis
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
A proven track record of managing staff and previous payroll experience managing a portfolio of client payrolls.
- Good working knowledge of payroll processing (ideally in CA)
- Team Management skills and experience running a team
- A good standard of education
- Experience with Sage or Xero payroll software
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Supervisor role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 07725 970360
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.