Payroll Supervisor/ Senior Administrator
Guildford - up to £35,000 + great benefits
- Are you a Payroll Supervisor or a Payroll Senior, looking to join a forward-thinking firm offering excellent progression opportunities?
- Do you want to work in a friendly and supportive environment and enjoy flexible working hours and a great work-life balance?
As the Payroll Supervisor, you will be working in a highly reputable mid-tier accountancy practice in Guildford where you can take your career to the next level. You will join a friendly and supportive firm which offers excellent benefits to its employees including:
- Flexible-time with core hours 10am - 4pm
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + Xmas closure (3-4 days) + extra 5 days after 5 years' service
- Buy & sell holiday scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Cash back health scheme covering dental, optical, counselling and therapy treatments
- Firm pays for 1 professional subscription per year
As the Payroll Supervisor you will be:
- Managing your own portfolio of payroll clients, ensuring timely and accurate reporting
- Maintaining and updating all payroll data including starters ad leavers, variable payroll data and statutory payments
- Liaising with HMRC and dealing with clients' queries
- Producing year end returns and P60's
- Setting up pension auto-enrolment schemes and liaising with pension providers
To be considered for this Payroll Supervisor position, you will be either CIPP qualified or qualified by experience with recent experience in a payroll bureau environment. You will have strong experience in working with a large number of payrolls (weekly & monthly). Knowledge of Star and Sage payroll software is desirable.
To apply for this Payroll Supervisor position:
To discuss this excellent Payroll Supervisor position in more details please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or email@example.com. Due to the exciting nature of this role, a high number of applications are expected, so do not miss your chance to apply!