Payroll Supervisor - Progressive Mid Tier Practice
Guildford - up to 35,000 + amazing benefits
- Do you want to work in a progressive mid-tier accountancy practice with a great reputation and established client base?
- Are you a Payroll Supervisor who wants to join an impressive firm and build your skillset?
This is a fantastic opportunity to quit your travel & lower your commute costs, but work in a great firm offering amazing benefits and career progression opportunities. As the Payroll Supervisor, you will join a reputable practice, which offers an endless number of benefits including:
- Flexible working hours with core hours 10am - 4pm
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Christmas closure e of office (additional 3-4 days)
- Cash back health scheme covering dental, optical, counselling and therapy treatments
- Firm will pay for 1 professional subscription per year
- Service ticket loan
The Payroll Supervisor role:
As the Payroll Supervisor you will be managing your own portfolio of payroll clients, ensuring timely and accurate reporting. You will be maintaining and updating all payroll data including starters ad leavers, variable payroll data and statutory payments.
You will be in close contact with Partners as well as liaising with clients and HMRC. As the Payroll Supervisor, you will be expected to provide training on all payroll procedures and facilitating payments and distributing payroll reports.
The successful Payroll Supervisor will:
- Be CIPP qualified or qualified by experience
- Have experience of working in a payroll environment
- Be experienced in working with a large number of payrolls (weekly & monthly)
- Be proficient in using Star and Sage payroll software
- Have outstanding communication skills
To apply for this amazing Payroll Supervisor position, or for more details please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or email@example.com. Due to the exciting nature of this role, a high number of applications are expected, so do not miss your chance!