Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £25000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Payroll support Consultant, Newcastle - £24,000 - £25,000 pa
- Do you have a good level of Payroll experience?
- Excellent communications skills, confident and articulate communicator with good customer service skills
- Would you like to work for a growing Payroll Bureau?
Pro has partnered with a Top Payroll Bureau who are seeking a Payroll Support Consultant, working in the Payroll Support team reporting to the Head of Support.
What's great about this company?
- Well established company
- Recognised brand
- Excellent company benefits
- Flexible working arrangements are available
- Pension scheme
In this role, you will be responsible for…
Reporting to the Head of Support, you will be responsible for providing solutions to software related queries whilst delivering an excellent customer service.
- Providing high quality first line support services to customers and departmental colleagues
- Retaining ownership of risks and issues, escalating where necessary
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of company products, services, methodologies, policies, procedures and clients
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Meet and exceed all deadlines
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
A payroll background with the ability to learn a payroll system.
- A minimum of 1 year experience of payroll
- Have excellent and demonstrable administration skills
- Clear, confident, and articulate communicator
- Experience in dealing with clients enquires
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Support Consultant role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 07725 970360
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.