Payroll and Pensions Officer
London (South London)
£25,000 + Benefits
Due to exciting growth of an NHS funded group of medical practices, we are recruiting for a Payroll and Pensions Officer. You will be reporting to the Senior Management team and will be responsible for liaising with a payroll bureau in the processing of payroll for over 700 staff, processing and administration of pension schemes for medical and operations staff, as well as assisting with any ad hoc financial duties.
- Processing of payroll of over 700 staff via Bureau
- Processing 3rd party payments
- First point of contact for payroll queries and resolving any issues that may arise
- Provide support for a new payroll system
- Dealing with monthly reconciliations
- Assisting with year end payroll processes, including salary reconciliations and costings for Finance
- Processing and administration of staff benefits, including NHS pensions, pensions auto-enrolment, sick leave, maternity, etc.
- Other ad hoc payroll and pension duties
What you'll get in return:
- NHS pension contribution
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Perkbox discounts - cinema tickets, gym discounts and many more
What you'll need to succeed
- AAT or similar qualification
- Ideally you would have a recognised payroll qualification and previous experience within a medical practice or NHS
- Experience of using payroll systems
- A proven track record of operating complex payrolls on a monthly basis and administration of benefits
- Able to perform manual calculations and complex SMP and SPP
If you are interested in this Payroll and Pensions Officer role, then contact Sofia Mussa ASAP on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.email@example.com ! Interviews will be held this week, so do not miss out on a fantastic opportunity!