City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Mid-Level Pensions Associate for an incredibly successful international law firm!
My client is a highly reputed international law firm and in fact, is the most prestigious UK firm outside of the Magic Circle. They are known for topping out in their practice areas, providing employees with an excellent work life balance, as well as for having some of the most personable Partners in the city.
- Advising the full range of stakeholders, including insurers, employers, trustees, intermediaries, Governmental bodies, bidders and sellers on all aspects of pensions law
- Advising on de-risking through the insurance market
- Advising trustees and employees on their most complex matters, such as GMP equalisations, scheme funding arrangements, scheme mergers and closures proposals etc.
- Acting on a range of pension-related disputes, including on some of the most high profile cases London has seen in recent years
The Ideal Candidate:
- An exceptional academic track-record
- Broad experience gained with a leading pensions practice
- 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Experience advising on pension scheme de-risking and bulk annuity transactions
Get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.