4 months ago
International Law Firm
Join a leading international law firm
- Excellent support and opportunity for career progression
- Dynamic and personable partners
- Wide range of pension work on offer
- Ranked in the Legal 500
Your role as a Pensions Associate
- Full range of general pensions advisory work to employers and trustees, including complex pension schemes
- Work closely with the disputes practice on contentious matters
- Work alongside the corporate insurance team on different insurance and pension matters
- Predominantly standalone pension clients with an element of corporate support
- Client focused role with real opportunity for client contact and business development
This opportunity to become a Pensions Associate is perfect for an ambitious and commercially aware individual who:
- Has around 6 years PQE
- Experience of advisory and corporate support work within a recognised practice
- Has a high level of technical understanding and skill
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Pensions Associate or would like some further information, please get in touch on: 207 269 6342 or email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.