Pensions Audit Senior - Top 10 Firm
Guildford- up to £40,000
- Are you an Audit Senior, with prior pensions experience, who is keen to progress with your career within an award-winning Top 10 accountancy practice?
- Would you like to work with an exciting client base including entrepreneurs and high-growth businesses?
The Pensions Audit Senior role:
- As the Pensions Audit Senior, you will be responsible for leading audit engagements for clients from planning to completion
- You will be managing, coaching and reviewing the work of junior members of the team, which will prepare you for the next stages of your career
- The Pensions Audit Senior will be completing assignments within agreed timescales
- You will be involved in formal training of pensions schemes and their audit
- As you will be progressing with your role, you will be managing a small portfolio of pensions audits
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK's most renowned accountancy practices. This is an award-winning firm with international presence and fantastic reputation in the market. This impressive firm has an inclusive and friendly culture built around core values of respect, honesty and integrity. As the Pensions Audit Senior, you will have the opportunity to achieve excellence and progress quickly with your career
The successful Pensions Audit Senior will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Be currently working in a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have previous pensions experience
- Have good working knowledge of UK reporting standards and Pensions SORP
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and a 'can do' attitude
This is an exciting Pensions Audit Senior opportunity to work in a highly prestigious Top 10 accountancy practice. To discuss your suitability for the role, please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are taking place ASAP!