Pensions Lawyer - Leading International Firm
- Do you have strong Pensions experience?
- Would you like to join a top-tier Pensions team?
- Are you excited by the prospect of working closely with personable Partners?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop business?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading International Firm looking for a Pensions Lawyer with c.2-5 years post qualification experience to join their market-leading team in London.
This particular firm has one of the strongest Pensions teams in the market and is highly ranked across all legal directories.
The team works across a broad range of matters including some which sit outside of a traditional Pensions role such as high-profile work for pensions providers and work related to Pension fund investment in infrastructure.
This is an ambitious and growing team and therefore would suit a candidate who is comfortable with a high level of responsibility and client contact and is looking to engage with market-leading Pensions work.
The successful Pensions Lawyer is likely to have:
- An excellent academic record
- C.2-5 years post qualification experience
- Strong Pensions experience obtained at a City firm or large practice
- A personable approach, whilst being comfortable with a high level of client contact
To express an interest in this role please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email email@example.com