Pensions Lawyer - Silver Circle firm
- Are you an ambitious Pensions Lawyer with 1-6 years of post-qualification experience?
- Do you have a strong knowledge of pensions law?
- Are you looking to work in a highly regarded team with exposure to contentious and non-contentious matters?
Pro-Legal are currently working with a highly regarded Silver Circle firm who are now looking for a high calibre Pensions Lawyer to join their London team. They are looking to add to the team due to growth and offer an excellent platform for a high level of client contact and responsibility.
We have a strong relationship with this firm having placed several candidates with them this year. They are looking for a Pensions Lawyer who will have a genuine opportunity for career progression and a broad exposure to a mix of contentious and non-contentious Pensions work.
This client places a huge emphasis on team fit as they cultivate an enjoyable working culture within the team.
As Pensions Associate you will be providing outstanding legal advice to clients focusing on corporate, advisory and litigation aspects concerning to pensions.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- 1-6 years post-qualification experience
- A strong academic record
- Strong Pensions experience