Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £45000 per annum
Loren von Sternberg
3 months ago
People and Culture Partner (HR Manager)
Up to £45,000
Our client is a super exciting cutting-edge technology and engineering company who are growing substantially and year on year have doubled in size. The People And Culture Manager is a brand new role for them, so joining at such a critical and exiting time means you will be able to shape and develop the role and really make it your own.
They are all about people, their employees are their biggest asset and they are super excited to be able to bring in a HR professional who can develop and challenge the business by developing strategies and initiatives and work with the senior leaders and directors to enhance and add value to their culture and business.
Whilst the business has been long established, their approach, feel and innovative style gives the feel of an edgy start up. You will be getting involved in all facets of the business and be ready and willing to roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and immerse yourself into their culture and join them on their journey.
As a People and Culture Manager you will be
- Working with their People! Developing and implementing a people strategy and plan
- Design, develop and implement HR Policies and procedures
- Redesigning people processes, including projects on recruitment, career development, succession planning, and personal development
- Diversity and Inclusion will be a key facet of this role, and you will be Implementing, reinforcing, and nurturing practices, processes and activities that work towards a fully EDI business
- Employee happiness, including ER, employee engagement and wellbeing
What do their employees think?
"I am honoured to be a part of the team. It great to works with such a talented bunch of people who share the same vales. Client experience is very important to us and our standards are set very high to ensure we delivery an amazing experience to all of clients and projects."
Experience required for a People and Culture Manager
- Experience in a similar generalist HR role and minimum Level 5 CIPD
- Have worked on various projects that include L&D, Culture, Engagement, Retention, Attraction
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Experience in leading and developing EDI strategies
- Taken a business through a period of extensive growth
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.