£25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Personal Assistant to Audit Director, 6-Month Fixed Term Maternity Cover, London, £29,000
- Do you have extensive experience in personal assistant roles?
- Have you worked for a professional services organisation or within a regulatory environment?
- Do you have vast senior level support experience?
If so, read on
Pro-Recruitment Group have partnered with a well-known regulator who are seeking an experienced temporary Personal Assistant to support the Audit Director and their team on a temporary 6-month basis (maternity cover).
Ideally, this role will commence on March 1st, 2021 to allow time for a detailed handover with the permanent PA.
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Managing the Director's diary and supporting them in all aspects of their job
- Supporting other members of the team when needed
- Proactively coordinating internal and external meetings
- Arranging and formatting complex documents using Windows packages
- Managing the forward agendas from team meetings and cross-team meetings - ensuring actions points are collated and followed up
- Managing the team's timesheet system, which includes setting up new users and creating reports
- Supporting and covering other PAs across the division when required
- Supporting the development and growth of the Audit Firm Supervision team and wider Supervision department
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- Personal assistant experience working in the audit / or regulatory sector
- Experience of work in the regulatory sector or similar
- Senior level support experience
- Advanced IT skills and understanding of IT packages including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - need to liaise and take decisions with stakeholders and colleagues across all levels in a professional and confident manner
- A strong ability to meet deadline, multi-task and prioritise work effectively
- Audit knowledge and interest would be desirable but not essential
This is a very exciting time to join this organisation as they involve into a new body. The culture is diverse, supportive and with a "family feel" and one where you will enjoy working with experts within their given fields.
If you are interested in applying for this Personal Assistant role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.