£55000 - £60000 per annum
23 days ago
31 July 2021
Personal Tax Accountant
Up to £60,000
- Are you a personal tax specialist looking for a first move in-house?
- Do you want to join a successful multinational business?
- Are you looking for improved work-life balance?
What's great about this role?
- Take ownership of the tax compliance cycle
- Somewhere to develop your skills with established in-house professionals
- No more timesheets
As Personal Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Preparing tax returns and dealing with day-to-day tax queries
- Tax planning
- Calculating profit share
- Assisting Tax Manager on ad-hoc projects
What do the team think?
"Everyone is very friendly, and the senior leadership team have a real open-door policy"
"Friendly working environment, great training opportunities and varied work"
As Personal Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Background in personal tax compliance
- Dealing with strict deadlines, proactive and driven
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.