£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Personal Tax Advisor
Up to £35,000
- Are you a personal tax specialist looking for a first move in-house?
- Do you want to join a successful multinational business?
- Are you looking for improved work-life balance?
What's great about this role?
- Involved in all aspects of personal tax issues for the partnership
- Opportunity to broaden your tax experience
- No more timesheets
As Personal Tax Advisor you will be involved in;
- Ensuring tax compliance
- Tax planning
- Dealing with HMRC and managing relationships
- Assisting Head of Tax on ad-hoc projects
What do the team think?
"Everyone is very friendly, and the senior leadership team have a real open-door policy"
"Friendly working environment, great training opportunities and varied work"
As Personal Tax Advisor you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax, accountancy or by experience
- Background in personal tax
- Dealing with strict deadlines, proactive and driven
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.