£40000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
Personal Tax Advisor
Up to £50,000
- Are you a personal tax specialist looking for a first move in-house?
- Do you want to join a successful multinational business?
- Are you looking for improved work-life balance?
What's great about this role?
- Take ownership of the tax compliance cycle
- Somewhere to develop your skills with established in-house professionals
- No more timesheets
As Personal Tax Advisor you will be involved in;
- Preparing tax returns and dealing with day-to-day tax queries
- Tax planning
- Calculating profit share
- Assisting Tax Manager on ad-hoc projects
What do the team think?
"Everyone is very friendly, and the senior leadership team have a real open-door policy"
"Friendly working environment, great training opportunities and varied work"
As Personal Tax Advisor you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Background in personal tax compliance
- Dealing with strict deadlines, proactive and driven
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com