Personal Tax Advisor
Up to £50,000
- Are you a personal tax specialist looking for a first move in-house?
- Do you want to join a successful multinational business?
- Are you looking for improved work-life balance?
What's great about this role?
- Take ownership of the tax compliance cycle
- Somewhere to develop your skills with established in-house professionals
- No more timesheets
As Personal Tax Advisor you will be involved in;
- Preparing tax returns and dealing with day-to-day tax queries
- Tax planning
- Calculating profit share
- Assisting Tax Manager on ad-hoc projects
What do the team think?
"Everyone is very friendly, and the senior leadership team have a real open-door policy"
"Friendly working environment, great training opportunities and varied work"
As Personal Tax Advisor you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Background in personal tax compliance
- Dealing with strict deadlines, proactive and driven
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.