Personal Tax Assistant Manager - London - up to £55,000
What can they offer the right individual?
- A key role in the firm's tax department leading a team to deliver high quality compliance and advisory services and supporting the tax marketing activities of the firm
- Exposure to varied and challenging tax issues on clients across a range of private client & OMB issues
- The opportunity to develop tax technical skills and to build a role around the individual's strength
- A leading role in delivering tax advisory projects and supporting the partners in developing tax services
What should this individual have?
- Good working knowledge of taxation for non-domiciled individuals
- Knowledge of wider tax issues relevant to OMBs, for example profit extraction issues, corporation tax, loans to participators
- Ideally, you should be on track to becoming CTA or CTA qualified
For further information about the team, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.