Personal Tax Associate - London - Top 10
Up to £50,000
Are you a personal tax professional looking to make a genuine impact within a growing personal tax function?
Would you like to provide advisory services for a wide range of high and ultra-high net worth clients?
If so, then this Personal Tax Associate role will be ideal for you.
You will provide assistance to Directors/Principals/Partners on your portfolio and ad hoc advisory and transaction work in relation to a range of clients including private equity partnerships and executives.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Day to day tax compliance affairs of clients and related communications involved with related advisory matters
- Review of work prepared by more junior members of staff
- Liaise with HMRC
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of financial billings and cash collection within the firm's criteria, ensuring assignments are completed within the agreed scope
- Identify risk and technical matters, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Ensure that the firm's quality control procedures are adhered to as appropriate
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work as requested
- Show an emerging ability to recognise business development opportunities and work with the client team to develop these when they arise
What do current employees think?
"The culture is sublime, and the people are great"
"Work life balance is second to none. Often rewarded with afternoons off, option to buy up to 10 days annual leave, working from home 1 day per week, always encouraged to spend annual leave and stay at home if ill"
"Lots of support from the team"
What do you need?
- Maintain an in-depth, up to date, knowledge of personal tax
- Ability to manage a small client portfolio
- Educated to degree level, and/or CTA qualified
- Demonstrable post qualified experience
For more information about this Personal Tax Associate role, please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org