Personal Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000
This Personal Tax Manager is a challenging and interesting role which will include exposure to a wide range of clients, often working to tight deadlines. The mix of work in the group is varied and consists of UK resident and non-resident individuals, non-domiciled individuals, partnerships, trusts and landed estates: also, companies in the context of ATED returns and NRL returns.
As Personal Tax Manager you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of high net worth private clients including all compliance matters
- Supervise and review the work of junior staff within the group, together with the manager peer group
The allocation of personal tax work includes:
- Self-assessment tax returns for wealthy individuals, partnerships and trusts
- Associate tax computations including CGT calculation on securities, chattels and property transactions
- Complex aspects of looking after the tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients and non-UK domiciliary
Further to this, there is also the opportunity to become involved with other tax related projects outside of the individual's normal portfolio responsibilities, assisting with the Tax Advisory team with some of their work, writing articles or briefing notes for publication as well as assisting with other business development activities.
The ideal Personal Tax Manager will have strong relevant personal tax experience and be able to demonstrate previous experience of organising the delivery of tax work, problem solving and the ability to use your own initiative is essential. Furthermore, this Personal Tax Manager will need to have a relevant tax qualification such as CTA/ACA/ICAS.
For more information on this Personal Tax Manager or to find out about the Personal Tax Team, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org