£60000 - £65000 per annum
9 months ago
Personal Tax Manager
Up to £65,000
A reputable Practice is hiring a Personal Tax Manager in their London office.
What better time after busy season to look for your next role in a sought-after firm?
Personal Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all compliance and planning of own portfolio of HNW individuals
- Prepare tax returns for partner and review junior staff's tax returns
- Supervise and review work of junior staff
- Involvement with tax-related projects
Qualifications & Skills
- ATT, ACA or CTA qualified or equivalent
- Confident dealing with residence and domicile issues
- Knowledge of offshore trusts, partnerships and employment tax matters desirable
- Able to train junior members of staff
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Commercial awareness / client focus
- Problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work well under pressure
The firm have a real family-feel and are flexible with balancing your home life. Many staff come in earlier to leave slightly earlier, and there are opportunities to work from home occasionally.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Laura on 02072696317.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.