£20000 - £32000 per annum
9 months ago
Personal Tax Semi-Senior - Top 20 firm
A market leading Partner firm based in Central London are looking for two Tax Semi-Senior's to join their team. This opportunity is perfect for a junior with 2 tax seasons experience who want to join a fun and vibrant team and to have exposure to a varied and interesting portfolio.
- Prepare personal tax computations and final Tax Returns for your client base
- Prepare accurate working paper files
- Ensure professional standards are met and supervise and develop more junior staff.
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm.
- Pay attention to self-development and continuing professional education with a view to progressing in practice.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and as part of a team.
- Deal with any adhoc client queries
- Be at least part ATT qualified, or qualified by experience
- Have 1-2 years tax experience in a UK practice
- Have a working knowledge of Personal Tax
- Be a competent user of Word, Excel, Outlook, CCH Tax Software
The Partner of this team is looking for someone who is confident, can be client facing and is ready to hit the ground running. This is a priority hire for my client, so if this is of interest please contact me asap on 02072696337 or email email@example.com