£35000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Personal Tax Semi-Senior or Senior
Competitive Salary - DOE
Are you a Personal Tax Senior looking for your next challenge in a supportive and progressive environment?
An opportunity has arisen for a tax professional to join an established firm, who have a great name in the market, in their personal tax department. You will join a growing team and you will be personally responsible for a portfolio of around 150 personal tax clients varying from HNWI's to sole traders through to all forms of partnerships.
Tax Semi-Senior/Senior Responsibilities:
- Preparation of personal tax returns for individuals and partnerships
- The provision of detailed correspondence with clients, HM Revenue & Customs and third parties
- Dealing with PAYE coding matters, NI deferment forms and other relevant forms
- You will be expected to liaise confidently, effectively and knowledgeably with clients by phone, post, email and occasionally in person, as well as keeping managers, client partners & clients up to date with all relevant matters relating to their tax affairs
- Proactive management of portfolio including looking for tax planning and value-added opportunities
- Assisting the client partners with tax planning/consultancy projects
- Billing and other administrative issues relating to the portfolio
The successful candidate will be someone who is keen to develop their tax career with a minimum of 3 years' personal tax experience in a compliance role (use of CCH Personal Tax would be advantageous). It would be preferable if you are ATT qualified, although those with the minimum experience, who have not commenced ATT will also be considered.
Ideally the successful candidate will also have some accounts experience and qualification as the vacancy has arisen from an ACCA qualified staff member relocating and their portfolio also included some smaller accounts clients (both limited and unincorporated entities).
As well as fantastic clients, a supportive environment and competitive salary (depending on experience), there are an array of benefits, and the firm promote work-life balance.
Don't miss out on your chance to join a great team and to make your next move the right one! Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Laura on 02072696317.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.