£38000 - £45000 per annum
9 months ago
Personal Tax Senior
Up to £45,000
A well-established accountancy practice is seeking an enthusiastic and personable Personal Tax Senior to join their current dynamic team. The suitable candidate will be responsible for their own portfolio of clients affording them a great degree of autonomy in return.
- Manage own portfolio of a range of clients
- Manage all aspects of compliance, primarily complex tax returns and assisting with planning projects
- PAYE & benefits; share option schemes; residential & commercial property lettings
- Dividend/Interest income from private company shares & listed investments
- CGT on disposal of property, equities, private company shares & interests in trading companies
- General UK personal tax issues arising with non-resident clients
- General understanding with regards to trusts
- General understanding with regards to IHT matters
- Will be ACA/ATT and newly or newly qualified CTA
- Confident dealing with UK resident, non-resident and non-domiciled individuals
- Knowledge of partnerships, trusts and landed estates is desirable
The firm offer a competitive salary as well as a clear pathway to progression laid before you.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Laura on 02072696317.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.