Private Client Tax Senior - London - £30,000 - £40,000
The Personal Tax Senior will be a client's primary contact. You will be responsible for requesting the information required to prepare a client's US and/or UK tax returns and subsequently review the returns once they have been prepared. A Tax Senior will report to the Manager and raise any concerns and issues that may arise during the review stage.
- Running your allocated client list: taking initial responsibility for completion of the compliance process including delegating work;
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of clients; communicate with the management group to ensure completion of work, and develop relationships
- Tax Seniors should identify possible issues and planning opportunities with their client list and discuss such issues
- Job holder should be a qualified member of the Association of Taxation Technicians and preferably qualified to practice US tax i.e. an Enrolled Agent (EA) or CPA
- Can demonstrate you have gained tax experience and operated at a similar level within a practice
For further information contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org