Are you an experienced Personal Tax Senior looking for a role where you have a high level of autonomy? If so, please read on.
An established Accountancy practice based in travel zone 2 on the North of the City are seeking a Personal Tax Senior to join them. This role comprises of managing and controlling a portfolio of 400 personal tax returns (200 straight forward, 200 with complexities) and managing relationships with external clients and internal partners.
The Personal Tax Senior will require excellent experience of dealing with:
- PAYE & benefits; share option schemes; residential & commercial property lettings;
- Dividend/Interest income from private company shares & listed investments;
- CGT on disposal of property, equities, private company shares & interests in trading companies;
- General UK personal tax issues arising with non-resident clients;
- General understanding with regards to trusts;
- General understanding with regards to IHT matters;
In return for this the firm offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes study support, working from home once a month, early finish on a Friday, Perkbox and a busy social calendar.
If you feel you have the knowledge and skills required for this position please send you CV to email@example.com or call Emma on 02072696325