£30000 - £40000 per annum + a great package
7 months ago
Do you have a solid ground in dealing with a range of personal tax matters?
Are you ATT qualified?
Due to continued growth, a highly established boutique practice is seeking a Personal Tax Senior to join their tax team.
Working within an established team you will be working on a wide spectrum of clients providing client advise and dealing with compliance queries.
As Personal Tax Senior, you will be responsible for:
- Using information gathered to complete tax returns
- Reviewing tax returns generated by Tax Assistants and Tax Semi-Seniors and assist with training and development
- Assisting Partners on tax issues in client meetings, if requested, and arrange own client meetings where appropriate
- Working on some interested ad hoc ranging from non-dom, non, res, IHT, offshore trusts and capital gains analysis.
- Identify any additional work outside of the normal billing cycle
For further information on this role, or that tax market in general, please do get in touch with Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.