£25000 - £35000 per annum
17 days ago
04 February 2021
A brand new opportunity has come onto the market within a renowned regional Private Client Tax team in Reading. I'm eager to speak with ATT qualified private client professionals who are currently undergoing or eager to start their CTA qualification.
There is also the option to be a full-time remote worker.
- Preparation and submission of personal tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and involvement with ad hoc tax planning projects
- Assisting with various employment tax work such as P11ds and PSAs
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Managing your workflow and deadlines
- Building client relationships
This is an excellent opportunity for a Personal Tax Senior to broaden and expand upon their Personal Tax advisory skills in a new and challenging environment.
If you are interested in this Personal Tax Senior role all applications are to be made to Ashleigh Polakiewicz of Pro-Tax via Ashleigh@pro-recruitment.co.uk or 0207 269 6324
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.