City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you CTA qualified and looking to work for a market-leading private client tax team?
Do you want to gain exposure that will excel your career as a private client tax professional?
Would you like to work for a practice that puts developing staff at the forefront of their minds?
As Private Client Tax Senior you will be responsible for a varied portfolio of clients, including Sole Traders, Partners, Non-UK Doms, Non-Residents and Trusts.
- Compliance work: delivering high-quality service in a timely and efficient manner
- Planning work: attending meetings, identifying opportunities and answering queries from clients
- Yearly routine checks: collating and maintaining client information, client billing and time analysis
- Training and personal development: in house technical and soft skills training as appropriate
- Supervising trainees: overseeing, reviewing work and providing feedback for trainee's appraisals
The successful individual is likely to have a solid understanding of a broad range of private client tax principals, as well as being CTA qualified.
For further information, please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.