Senior Personal Tax Manager
City of London
Up to £75,000
- Are you looking to work with an established and respected Private Client Tax Team?
- Would you like to develop your business development skills and build and build on your tax planning and advisory experience
What's great about the role?
- As a founder of an international accounting network, they have access to interesting international work.
- There is support from a global network of colleagues with expert knowledge from all jurisdictions.
- There is flexible working enabling the role to fit around your lifestyle.
- Managing a mixed portfolio of compliance and advisory.
- A broad range of work including non-doms, HNWI's, sole traders, partnerships and offshore trusts.
- Reviewing the work of junior members.
- Working closely with Senior Partners.
What you'll need to succeed
- Post CTA experience at manager level.
- Experience and knowledge of non-doms and offshore trusts.
- Good organisational and people management skills.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com or call Emma on 02072696325