£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
about 1 month ago
Philanthropy Manager, Charity, London, £35,000 PA
- Do you have a philanthropy fundraising background?
- Do you have experience in developing and implementing an effective programme to grow major gift income from individuals?
- Would you like to work for a well-known innovative UK charity?
Pro-Marketing are working with an important charity who are seeking a Philanthropy Manager. The Philanthropy Manager will be crucial in establishing and building a relatively new but vital income stream for the charity to ensure that their work can continue to have a wide impact. You will be working closely with the Senior Philanthropy & Trusts Manager in growing a sustainable income, reaching new and engaging audiences.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Working with the Senior Philanthropy & Trusts Manager in growing a sustainable major donor income
- Developing and implementing an effective programme to grow major gifts
- Delivering against agreed annual income targets for the Philanthropy team
- Effectively managing multi relationships with Major Donor prospects through targeted approaches with aim of securing major gifts
- Monitoring and evaluating performance, impact and income - producing financial forecasts and reports, taking any actions needed to meet agreed-targets where necessary
- Ensuring that donors experience a positive philanthropic journey
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising track-record in philanthropy and major giving
- Demonstrable experience in delivering to a fundraising target in excess of £100k
- In depth knowledge of fundraising trends
- Exposure to fundraising databases (Raiser's Edge NXT would be highly appealing)
- Previously helped to develop and execute a successful fundraising plan
- Knowledge of Code of Fundraising Practice, Gift Aid and Data Protection legislation
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers
- Strong budget management skills
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders to advise on strategy and best practice
If you are interested in applying for this Philanthropy Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.