South East England, England
£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Philanthropy Manager, Education Provider, SE England, £40,000 PA
- Do you have a major donor/philanthropy fundraising background?
- Do you have experience in developing and implementing an effective programme to grow major gift income from individuals?
- Would you like to work for a well-known education provider?
Pro-Marketing has partnered with a fantastic education provider who are seeking a new Philanthropy Manager. This is an exciting role that will be leading the development and implementation of the organisation's Major Donor and Philanthropy fundraising programme to raise significant levels of income.
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Providing strategic and operational support to the orgainisation's philanthropy and Major Donor programme
- Developing annual income targets and yearly operational plans
- Leading on all Philanthropy / Major Donor cultivation, acquisition, and stewardship programmes
- Developing and refining any prospect identification and research processes / techniques
- Ensuring that donors experience a positive philanthropic journey
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful Philanthropy, Major Donor and Major Gifts background
- Experience in soliciting gifts of 5 figures upwards from major donors
- Major gifts events programme development experience (desirable)
- A background in using digital channels
- Knowledge of Code of Fundraising Practice, Gift Aid and Data Protection legislation
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers and supporters
If you are interested in applying for this Philanthropy Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.