City of London, London
£26000.00 - £31000.00 per annum + + Competitive Benefits Package
5 months ago
Philanthropy & Partnerships Researcher, 12-Month Maternity Cover, Central London - £31,000 PA
- Are you experienced in maximising engagement from donors and prospects?
- do you have a background in high net worth individuals, charitable trusts and foundations, and grant-makers?
- Would you like to work for an international charity?
Pro-Marketing are working with a fantastic international charity who are seeking a Philanthropy & Partnerships Researcher. In this role you will be crucial in delivering a robust and dynamic pipeline of prospects from high quality research, whilst providing key donor insight on approaching and developing new business opportunities.
What's great about this organisation?
- 25 days annual leave
- Strong pension and health plans
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible working opportunities
- New central London offices
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle racks and on-site showers
- On-site yoga classes and massage options
- Sociable after work pub trips
- Great central London location
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing the prospect pool through identifying and researching prospects, whilst tracking donors on the donor pipeline
- Completing extensive network mapping projects on current donors, contacts and top prospects
- Supporting the leadership team in developing Major Donor and Trusts prospecting strategies
- Carrying out appropriate research on current and prospective donors, including high net worth individuals, charitable trusts and foundations, and grant-makers
- Preparing appropriate research profiles as needed
- Ensuring the best use of the CARE database and that everything is data-protection compliant
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising and research track-record in philanthropy and partnerships
- A good knowledge of donor and prospect research
- Experience in analysing fundraising data relating to funding trends and funding environments
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective donors
- The ability to liaise with internal stakeholders to advise on strategy and best practice
- Database experience (CARE, Raisers Edge, or ALMS would be very desirable)
If you are interested in applying for this Philanthropy & Partnerships Researcher (maternity cover) role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as Skype interviews are being arranged:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.