Planning Lawyer - Silver Circle Law firm
- Are you an ambitious Planning Associate Lawyer with 1 - 3 years of post-qualification experience?
- Would you like a high level of client contact?
- Do you have previous planning experience of major redevelopment projects in London?
Pro-Legal are currently working with a highly regarded Silver Circle firm who are now looking for high calibre junior-mid level Planning Associate Lawyer to join their well-established London team.
This client has worked on major railway projects as well as on politically complex projects.
The team works on non-contentious as well as contentious matters with a broad split of work. You would be expected to take ownership of your work.
This prominent Planning Partner is now looking for a high calibre junior-mid level Associate, who enjoys a broad split of work, high level of responsibility and client contact.
We have a strong relationship with this firm having placed multiple candidates into different teams so far this year. Ambitious and personable individuals will do very well in this team.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- Previous experience of planning large redevelopment projects in London
- Environmental law knowledge
- Experienced obtained from a leading firm