£39000.00 - £43950.00 per annum
5 months ago
Planning and Statistics Analyst: £39,000 - £43,950
London | Home
For a large, central London University, we are recruiting a Planning and Statistics Analyst for its Strategic Planning Directorate. Reporting to the Senior Planning Analyst (Reporting and Analytics) this role will develop and maintain reports, dashboards and analysis used by stakeholders across the University to support decision-making. The Planning and Statistics Analyst will use data tools such as Tableau and Alteryx to deliver work and will liaise with the Planning Team and wider faculties and departments to communicate results via training sessions, presentations and workshops.
- Develop and maintain reporting around strategic KPIs
- Deliver a range of reports and analysis and support stakeholders in their interpretation
- Produce and distribute analysis, dashboards and reports using Tableau, Alteryx, and SAP Business Objects
- Utilise sector wide datasets including HEIDI+ to enable bench-marking
- Support submission of Statutory returns
- Represent the Planning Team in HE stakeholder meetings
- Support the Senior Management Team in data analysis and provision for the Strategic Plan
- Lead of learning analytics systems and data provision analysis
- Experience with data analysis applications including Excel and SPSS
- Experience of the verification of data quality and interpretation of outcomes
- Experience of developing data visualisations in Tableau or Power BI
- Experience of producing statistical analyses
- Knowledge of GDPR and data security issues
- Ideally experience of HESA datasets
- Experience using Alteryx or other data processing tools
- Experience working in Higher Education or a similar large, complex organisation
- Ability to collaborate, engage and business partner with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to communicate a set of technical ideas and data into clearly understood formats
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.