Personal Tax Assistant Manager
Up to £50,000 + benefits
Are you fed up with the dreaded commute to London? Looking to take that step up in your career with a fantastic local Practice? NB - This client has been active within the Lockdown period and are completing all interview virtually.
What is Great About this Personal Tax Manager Role?
- Fantastic culture with a close family feels to the office with regular social events and all Partners have an open-door policy
- Established client portfolio
- Flexible working arrangement encouraged
Your Role as a Personal Tax Manager
- As a Personal Tax Assistant Manager, you will be expected to take full responsibility for the successful delivery of delivering the firms tax service working alongside other dedicated tax professionals
- You will take responsibility for your own portfolio including NHW & non-Dom clients
- You will take on leadership responsibilities, overseeing the work of more junior members of the team
- The role will encompass overseeing tax planning as well as advisory and compliance matters
What You Will Need to Achieve this Role?
- The successful candidate must be at least ATT qualified and preferably CTA qualified
- Proven Personal Tax experience within and Accounting Practice
- Good communication skills both written and oral
If this is of interest to you, call me today for more information and a confidential chat: Kevin Racher
0207 269 6321 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.