£80000 - £110000 per annum
11 days ago
08 November 2020
Private Client Associate
International Law Firm - London
£80,000 - £110,000
Join a leading International Law Firm:
- Well regarded Private Client practice
- Growing team
- High level of international work
- Client facing role
- Good work/life balance
Your role as a Private Wealth Lawyer:
- Advise both resident and non-resident individuals and trustees regarding the effects of UK tax legislation to them and their investments such as tax efficient asset structuring, pre-immigration, family governance and emigration planning as well as trust distribution strategies.
- Advise on and prepare Wills and trust documentation, including advising on inheritance tax, capital gains tax issues as well as trust law.
- Work with wealthy families with several family trusts and grant making charitable trusts with assets including landed estates, bespoke open-ended investment companies, family owned businesses, property, quoted investments as well as hedge funds.
- Work with both new and old money clients including a mix of UK, offshore, foreign, and international clients.
This opportunity to become a Private Wealth Lawyer is perfect for an enthusiastic and personable individual who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has at least 5 years PQE
- Is ideally STEP qualified
- Has a strong knowledge of taxation of trusts in an international setting
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Private Wealth Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.