City of London, London
6 months ago
Private Client Lawyer (2-3 PQE) - London/Manchester
A leading national firm is looking for a 2-3 PQE Private Client Lawyer for their Tier 1 Personal Tax, Trusts, and Probates team. Although they are headquartered in Manchester, the role can be based in the city as well.
The role: (includes but is not limited to)
- Assisting with research and drafting
- Advising on Wills, Trusts, LPAs, personal tax matters, along with some Court of Protection work
- Clients range from families and business owners to sports and medical professionals
- The team also handles contentious probate matters for executors, trustees, and beneficiaries
The ideal candidate:
- 2-3 PQE Private Client solicitor
- Ambitious and driven, and wants to develop a legal portfolio within Private Client
- Previous experience as a Trust Manager would be desirable
Reach out to me today for more information - email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.