£50000.00 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Private Client Associate
Top Regional Firm - Oxford
£50,000 - £70,000
Join a Tier 1 Private Client team:
- Tier 1 team
- Top regional firm
- Strong progression opportunities
- Good work/life balance
Your role as a Trusts, Estates and Tax Lawyer:
- Advise both resident and non-resident individuals and trustees regarding the effects of UK tax legislation to them and their investments such as tax efficient asset structuring, pre-immigration, family governance and emigration planning as well as trust distribution strategies.
- Advise on and prepare Wills and trust documentation, including advising on inheritance tax, capital gains tax issues as well as trust law.
- Work with wealthy families with several family trusts and grant making charitable trusts with assets including landed estates, bespoke open-ended investment companies, family owed businesses, property, quoted investments as well as hedge funds.
- Work with both new and old money clients including a mix of UK, offshore, foreign, and international clients.
This opportunity to become a Trusts, Estates and Tax Lawyer is perfect for an enthusiastic and personable individual who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has c. 4-7 years PQE
- Is ideally STEP qualified
- Has a strong knowledge of taxation of trusts
- Has a good knowledge of wills and probates and is experienced in running their own independent caseload
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Trusts, Estates and Tax Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.