6 months ago
A well renowned Private Client team in London are looking to hire a manager to continue successes with their High Net Worth client base.
The client portfolio consists of traditional UK resident and domiciled individuals, the owners of private businesses, chief executives, UHNWIs, non-doms and all types of UK/offshore trusts and foundations. This position would suit an experienced Private Client tax accountant who is looking to pick up a well-established client portfolio, work within a forward-thinking organisation and help develop a successful team.
The Private Client Manager Role:
- Provide an efficient service to the practice's existing client base whilst developing new relationships with prospective clients
- Tax planning including personal/business tax planning for property investment and development activities non-domicile issues (including remittance planning), trusts, capital taxes and planning for shareholders
- Review personal tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
- Assist Partners on technical assignments
- Be ACA and/or CTA qualified or equivalent
- Have a strong technical background within Private Client Tax
- Excellent client facing skills
- Successful track record of developing business and assisting juniors in their development
- Commercial awareness
To apply, or for more information, please contact Laura on 0207 269 6317 or email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.