a good package
about 2 months ago
Are you looking to cut down the commute and work closer to home?
Would working on a Part Time basis suit you going forwards?
I'm currently working with a lovely Practice based close to Guildford centre who are looking for a Private Client/Personal tax specialist to join their established team.
- Excellent Benefits package
- Flexible working - part-time, term work
- Aggressive growth plans
- Collaborative working culture
- Ongoing career progression
Your role - Working within the Private Client Tax team
- Providing high level client advice
- Dealing ongoing complex compliance, landed estates queries
- Manage a varied portfolio of HNWI's, Trusts, non-doms, non -residents
What you will need to succeed?
- The ideal candidate will be CTA/ATT qualified (they could look at a QBE or Part Qualified ATT)
- MUST have personal tax experience
- Live within easy commute from Guildford & the surrounding areas
- Excellent communication skills
For further information, please get in touch with Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.