10 months ago
Personal Tax Senior
Up to £42,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established private client practice with high quality, complex clients. The existing and growing client portfolio ranges from UHNW and OMBs to non-doms and all types of UK/offshore trusts and foundations. The individual sought will be responsible for the management and delivery of work on their portfolio which will include both preparation and review of complex compliance aspects of client assignments as well as developing advisory skills in a supported environment. The individual should have an appetite for learning and a willingness to take on a variety of technical challenges.
- Providing an efficient, client focussed and proactive service to meet the needs of private clients
- Working with directors and managers on technical assignments
- Managing day to day client portfolio including billing and monitoring work in progress
- Ensuring that the firm's risks are managed appropriately
- Liaising with HMRC in relation to client matters and dealing with enquiries from HMRC
- To liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters
- To review personal tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff / prepare complex compliance cases
ACA, CTA qualified or able to demonstrate the appropriate level of experience
Skills and personal attributes required
- Capability to work independently at Senior level
- Experience of private client tax planning and advisory services
- Ability to prioritise and, where appropriate, to start to supervise and review work
- Technically capable - able to undertake relevant research and deliver advisory work as well as tax compliance for private clients
- Good client relationship and communications skills
- Commercially aware
- Strong delivery skills and ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Ability to provide clear and concise advice both orally and in writing
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, the firm operates a Flexible Hours of Work Policy which provides people with the freedom to organise their working day around their commitments outside work.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Laura on 02072696317.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.