Private Client Lawyer
Strong International Client Base
Reading - Berkshire
Join a leading Private Client team:
- High level of clients based internationally
- Work alongside personable Partners
- Friendly culture with good working hours
- Constant reward and recognition for your vital and valued work
Your role as a Private Client Lawyer:
- Advise a broad range of international and domestic clients
- Clients include several high net worth individuals, international families, and private banks
- Deal with a variety of work including estate planning, dealing with cross border estates, preparation of wills, advising on asset protection matters
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients through business development and a personable and professional approach
This opportunity to become a Private Client Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and personable individual who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has prior advisory experience from a UK Law Firm with a reputable Private Client practice
- Enjoys a high level of client contact and maintaining close client relationships
If you would like to be considered for this role or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.